Second Home Insurance

We have many years experience arranging property insurance and can provide tailored cover to protect your second home, whether at home or abroad.

Property insurance can be a complex matter, particularly when insuring a second home, which is why it’s so important to deal with an experienced broker and ensure you have the correct level of cover in place.

Ensure Your Holiday Home or Second Residence Is Covered

Whatever the nature of your second home, whether it is a holiday home, second residence, or let to others, whether a period or Listed property, we have access to all the leading insurers and specialist providers and can provide just the level of cover you require.

Insure Your Second Residence When You’re Not There

We can ensure your property is fully protected not only when you are in residence, but also during the times when it’s empty. As required, we can provide tailored cover for buildings, contents and personal possessions, protecting against such risks as fire, flood, storm and theft.

Your policy can also include such extras as glass and sanitary fittings, main services, accidental loss or damage, alternative accommodation, loss of rent, trace and access, emergency entry, garden, family legal protection, occupiers and personal liability, pedal cycles, pest cover, freezer contents and home emergency cover.

Personalised Insurance Policies for a Second Home

We will be pleased to advise, based on your type of property, property law in the country where it is located and your individual requirements.