Motor Trade Road Risks

Covers a motor trader for the Road Risks part of vehicles he or employees may have to drive on the public highway – these may be company owned vehicle or vehicles in the company’s custody or control.  Cover is variable from the minimum of Third Party Only to Fully Comprehensive, dependent upon what has been agreed.
Driving can be restricted to named and approved drivers, or be written on an Any Employee basis. Cover will be for Motor Trade business and may include pleasure for certain drivers. Cover only applies on property away from the premises and home can be classed as premises.