Motor Trade Road Risks Insurance

At Sagar Insurances, we offer extensive Road Risk cover, ensuring that your business vehicles are protected should anything go wrong. If you are dependent on vehicles in the day-to-day running of your business, you may benefit from Road Risk cover from Sagar Insurances. Call our team today on 01282 858 279.

What does Motor Trade- Road Risks insurance cover?

  • The policy covers all motor traders and their employees for use of vehicles on the public highway
  • Cover is for vehicles owned by the business or customer vehicles held in their custody and control
  • Comprehensive cover is generally provided however some insurers do offer lower levels of cover for Third Party Fire & Theft and Third Party Only
  • The Road Risks section of a Motor Trade policy is usually the most expensive, so it is vital to build up a good claims experience
  • You can also cover your trade plates for test driving purposes and the movement of untaxed vehicles

Choosing the right policy for your business

Some entry level policies only provide low indemnity limits for vehicles. We will carry out a wider search and seek policies that have no upper limit. Named driver policies can save money however for larger traders an Any Driver basis is better suited.

Contact Sagar Insurances

If you would like to find out more about which Motor Trade policy is right for your business, call now and our specialists will work with you to find the right level of cover. Call direct on 01282 858 279. or contact us online.

Alternatively, you can chat to a member of staff through our live chat service at the bottom right of this page.