Hired in Equipment Insurance
Sagar Insurance offers cover for Hired In Equipment. If your business has hired equipment from another company to complete a job or task, you are responsible for it while it is in your care. It is likely that the owner of the equipment will hand over responsibility for any damage or theft to the machinery. By taking out a Hired in Equipment policy with Sagar Insurances, you will cover both the equipment and any liability you may have to the owner.
Purchasing your own hired in plant policy can often work out cheaper than relying on the hirer’s insurance. Contact Sagar for a quote today on 01282 858250.
Hired in Equipment: What you Need to Know:
- Hired in Equipment policies protect machinery and plant whilst on business premises or on a particular site.
- The policy can protect one item of plant or a schedule of plant or even business machinery that your business has hired.
- Hired in Equipment Insurance also covers the item of plant in transit.
- Cover can also include the continuing hire charges applied by the hirer until their item of plant is replaced following an incident.
- Hired in Equipment policies can protect the legal liability of your hire agreement.
Why does your business need Hired in Equipment insurance now?
In the event an item of hired in plant or equipment was damaged or stolen, could your business afford to replace the item and potentially the lost hire charges?
Accidents happen frequently in the workplace, Hired In Equipment from Sagar protects companies against the loss of hired in plant as a result an insured peril (fire, theft, vandalism, etc).
With cover from Sagar Insurances, you are protected, allowing your business to get back on track as quickly and hassle-free as possible.