Crime (Fidelity Guarantee)
Sagar Insurances provides fidelity insurance for mid to large sized companies. We understand that all businesses are at risk from cybercrime and theft from employees. No matter how careful you are, details can slip through the net. However, with fidelity insurance, you can claim for anything you have lost and begin to resume business as normal.
Crime policies from Sagar Insurances compensate the policyholder for the loss of money and/or property sustained as a direct result of acts of fraud, theft or dishonesty.
Call Sagar today, and find out how we can help protect your business 01282 858 279.
Crime: What you need to know
- Crime policies give businesses protection against financial loss that is caused by the loss of money or property.
- Cover traditionally protected against the acts of dishonest employees but now include cover for Third Party Computer fraud, commonly known as Fake Presidents cover.
- Theft by an employee is often difficult to spot with small amounts being taken over a long period of time.
- Cover extends to include the theft of stock as well as money.
- Most general insurance policies exclude losses resulting from dishonest acts committed by employees.
- Cybercrime accounts for over half of all UK crime.
What should I do now?
- Train your staff to be aware of the dangers of cyber fraud and ask them to be vigilant in detecting, deterring and preventing dishonesty.
- Always verify the legitimacy of those requesting a bank transfer.
- A robust set of internal procedures combined with a Crime Insurance policy provides the best way of ensuring a financial loss has the least impact on your business.
Contact Sagar Insurances
Why not speak to a member of the Sagar Insurances team to discuss how Crime and Fidelity Insurance can help your business? Let our advisors find a quote for you today. Call now on 01282 858 279 or contact us online.