Sagar’s comprehensive Aviation Insurance provides liability and property damage cover for aircrafts. From cargo cover to passenger liability, make sure you and your aircraft is protected with a policy from Sagar Insurances.
Aviation Insurance: What you need to know
There are a number of policies available if you’re looking to protect your plane.
- Aviation Hull – covers damage to the aircraft itself.
- Passenger Liability – covers against the legal liability for death or injury to passengers.
- Aviation Liability – protects against the legal liability for death, bodily injury and third party property damage.
- Products Liability – covers against legal liability arising from components used in aircraft or other aviation products e.g. avionic software.
- Aviation Cargo – protects losses arising from the physical damage to cargo whilst it is in transit by air and for up to 60 days whilst in storage.
Operators of aircraft in the UK are required by law to have certain minimum levels of insurance. The precise level depends on the Maximum Take-Off Mass (MTOM) of the aircraft and the number of passengers that are on board at that time.
Get in touch with a member of the Sagar Insurances team today if you have any questions regarding our aviation insurance. We can help you to find the right policy that meets your specific requirements. Call today on 01282 858250 or enter your details and contact us online.