Specialist Flood Cover

Working with a specialist insurer we are able to offer comprehensive cover for home and/or commercial properties that have have been flooded in the past or are situated in identified flood risk areas.

With access to leading insurers and specialist underwriters, we can help you to find a suitable policy for your home and/or commercial properties, ensuring you are adequately protected against flooding and flood damage. On many occasions we are able to provide flood cover for properties that some insurance companies won’t insure.

As a matter of course we will ensure your policy includes alternative accommodation should your home be flooded and become uninhabitable. We will also you to help you make sure the contents of your home are accurately valued and that the correct level of cover is in place to prevent you discovering after the event that you are underinsured.

Hassle-free Flood Insurance Cover

Recognising how stressfull it is to have your home and contents ruined in the events of a flood our specialist claims team will ‘hold your hand’ and guide your through the entire claims process to ensure you get an acceptable claims settlement as quick as possible. Whether the risk of flooding is due to sea, river, watercourse or heavy rainfall, we can help secure an insurance solution, giving you the peace of mind that your home is totally protected against all eventualities. Visit our dedicated site for flood insurance cover to learn more.