Insurance for Commercial Cleaners
Does your current policy cover property being worked upon against accidental damage?
Did you know that standard liability policies exclude damage to property being worked upon?
Are you confident that your employees are covered for extreme working conditions such as abseiling, confined spaces or cold rooms?
As a Chartered Insurance Broker, you can be sure that you will be provided you with expert, specialist advice tailored to the specific needs of your business, whether domestic, commercial or industrial cleaning.
The future of your business is important to us. We care about our clients and will take the time to fully understand the needs of you and your business guaranteeing a squeaky clean service! Take a look at what our policy covers with our public liability insurance.
We are proud to be part of the GRP Group which benefits our clients through access to a wide range of A-rated insurance markets with enhanced cover offerings at competitive prices.
- Covers claims for third party injury or property damage, occurring as a result of negligence in line with your business activities.
- Bespoke cover extensions can also include Damage to Property Worked on, Efficacy (Failure to Perform), Treatment Risks, Financial Loss and/or Defective Workmanship
- A Professional Indemnity cover extension can also be provided as part of a liability policy
- Protect your business from employee claims
- Meet cost of compensation for injured employees
- Employers liability is a legal requirement for all trading companies
- Can include All Risks cover for working plant/machinery, either owned or hired
- Can include All Risks cover for loss or damage to permanent or temporary works executed in performance of a contract
- Policy can include cover for Employee Tools
- Fleet policies can sometimes start with as little as 2 vehicles
- Cover all commercial cars/vans and director owned vehicles on one policy
- Discounts potentially available to lower premiums with Risk Management – Driver Training & Dash Cameras